- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive from job to job daily.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & physical.
- Prior experience running equipment.
Brief Job Duties:
- Able to operate equipment safely such as: Dozer, Scraper, Excavator, Tractor, Roller, Skid Loader, etc.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of your equipment such as checking fluid levels, fueling, greasing & cleaning tracks.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Understanding of GPS machine controls is a plus.
- Management experience is a plus.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available.
Competitive Compensation & Employee Benefits Available.
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.